It seems parenting has wiped my brain on reflecting or thinking ahead for that matter. Ack. But given enough time and coffee, I came up with:
2012 in Review
- New House, and its lovely transformation: part one, two, and three
- A trip to Tennessee
- Ten years of marriage!
- Two short stories published in an anthology
- Epic fail on NaNo twice, but there’s always next year. Or maybe I’m a glutton for punishment.
- A realization that I need to cut back and focus my energies
- All the awesome, and not so awesome books we’ve read in the maZoe Book Club. Ha! But we’re richer for it. We’re looking at another exciting year, full of promise, full of undiscovered adventures. Please join us!
And how could I forget! 2012 was the official start of blogging for me. Wow, what a journey! I’ve learned a lot, thanks to social media guru, Kristen Lamb. And it’s been awesome because of you! Your comments, all of you visitors who’ve read, but haven’t commented, all of you who have followed me. Thank you! I think we need to celebrate. I’m brainstorming some kind of giveaway for January-ish, I’m sure it will involve a certain anthology, signed by all of the authors, and some other cool prizes. We shall see what I can come up with.
So what say you? How has your 2012 have been?